greetings...

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Tell us what are your plans for your car?

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like over there.

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:)) You'll soon have 10 posts and be able to post links and upload pictures.

Thanks for the replies guys.

plans for the car?

well thats simple.

will be replacing the 19 inch rims with another brand of 19's
will repaint her black or candy purple. more than likely black.
will be doing a simple yet nice SQ sound system

tuning scene over here is pretty healthy. we get a LARGE source of jap imports. euro cars are nto so much "tuned" we do get a few bmw's converted to rotor power. we also have a very healthy v8 vs jap import argument too.

what cars have i owned in the past?

- MK III cortina
- MK IV Aussie import cortina with a 4.1 L straight 6.
- MK V cortina with a capri v6, ported heads, custom headers, 5spd celica gear box, custom drive shaft and a 2.77 ratio diff out of a aussie import cortina ( 8 & 1/4 inch )
- 1991 Honda inspire with 17 inch alloys, large sound system.
- 1997 Mitsubishi Legnum STR 2.5L v6 lowered with a body kit and tinted.
- 1996 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 lowered on adjustables, 17 inch alloys, HKS style BOV, Pillar gauge, Body kit including a rear wing and also tined.
- 1999 Legnum as per link provided in 1st post. only paid 6800 NZd for her too. which would be about 3300 pounds.

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Tell us what are your plans for your car?

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like over there.

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:)) You'll soon have 10 posts and be able to post links and upload pictures.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back