Greetings

mpow3r

Car
E36 M3 Evo Saloon
Hi everyone,

First post here. I own a BMW E36 M3 Evo Saloon. Loved BMW's, especially ///M's ever since i drove my first several years back, on my 4th m3 now!!

As is customery on most forums below are some pics of my car. Modification wise I have installed HSD's coilovers, intake system and Supersprint exhaust. I'm thinking of going for a remap next just to finish off.

Thanks

Kash

_DSC0671.jpg

10112009100.jpg

22032010621.jpg

22032010619.jpg

020820101160.jpg

Here's my first ever evo. Brings back memories:love::love:
EstorilEvoSaloon.jpg

Hello and a warm welcome to you, nice to meet you. Some nice cars there! So which one was your favourite? I bet you wish you'd kept your first EVO.

thanks guys

waynne - Yes i do wish i still had the first one (unfortunately I killed it and 3 others on rainy night!). That was a bit special. the preivous owner had the engine & vanos replaced under warranty from BMW, the new engine had 22k miles on it!!! Boy did that car move.... it still makes me smile when I think about it. (I sound like a saddo when i say that right?? lol)

My present one is a goodun as well but i think the first was a benchmark for me, any m3 i went to see that didn't remind me of the power delivery of the first was just passed up. I have this one just how I want it now, the low end is very responsive and above 5.5k it just pulls like an crazed animal, i get scared something is gonna rip off of the back end sometimes when it takes off.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back