Greetings from Spain! =)

SilverBullet

Car
'98 Rover 414i 5spd
Hello, everyone... glad to find a place where I can learn about Rover tuning! Got my first Rover about a year ago... it's a 400, 1.4L, 5spd. Everybody says it's a POS car, but so far it's been quite the performer and I'm very happy with it! Hopefully I'll get to meet many 400 enthusiasts around here... kinda tired of seeing the MG ZR get all the attention! ;P

Anyway, take a look at my profile if you want to know more about my ride... will post some pics as soon as it is possible!

Cheers!
Sam.

Alright mate. We have a few Rover enthusiasts around somewhere. I had a look at your profile, the Rover sounds good! You'll have to post some pics when you reach 10 posts. What's next for the Rover?

I myself am a former 220GTi owner - which was sold to a guy from Spain. He's still having great fun with it and it seems to be better behaved on him than on me!

The spec sounds good. Well done. (Welcome to TorqueCars as well!)

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D Forgot to say it's a '98... a 414i according to the technical sheet on the car's documents.

Right now I only plan to do some wire mesh DIY work on the grille... and possibly cover some of the ugly stuff with polished aluminum sheetmetal. Most likely a cover for the battery and another one for the exhaust header.

Hmm, who knows though? I might spend some more bonding time with the car if I find some cool mods around this site! Ideas welcome! ;)

The more time you spend on here the more ideas you will have ;) My favourite Rover parts shop was Moto-Build and I must have spend £100's in there over the years!

Moto-Build, got it. I've been thinking about putting some stiffening bars on the car for a while, front and rear strut bars ... they're pretty expensive down here, though. I'll look around Moto-Build and see if I can find a set that will work decently without breaking my wallet! :amazed:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back