Greetings and Salutations

Stenner

Car
Mazda3
Hi everyone,

To confirm the obvious I'm new to this site and also new to cars so to speak. I've been driving them for years however recently I have purchased a 2010 2.5 litre Mazda3 and have become increasingly more interested in the world of tuning.

I've been trying to do as much research over the internet as possible and came across this site. I figured that this may be a pretty good source of information, ideas and advice.

I look forward to sharing ideas (when I learn a little more about this world) and pictures (just as soon as I know what I'm doing and get a project started) haha

cheers

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Thank you for the welcome!

As far as plans go for my car, I wouldn't mind adding a little more pep so to speak. I enjoy the acceleration part the most out of driving and I'm not ashamed to admit that when I get out on the open road out of the city I may bend a speed limit law from time to time.

My problem right now is that I don't really know where to start and how to go about it. I don't want to add power to my car just to find out that the brakes and suspension can't handle it so I thought that working on the suspension and brakes would probably be my best starting point. I'm also concerned that, becasue it is a relatively new car (2010), that certain mods would void the warranty. I'm not sure what to stay way from for now until that's not an issue anymore.

I would also at some point want to do some exterior body modifications to make it look a little more unique. The Mazda3 is one of the the - if not the - top selling cars in Canada and once you purchase one it's easy to see that you drive a "cookie cutter" kind of car. They are everywhere! I wouldn't mind replacing my rear spoiler and hood with the ones that come on the MazdaSpeed3 to give it a more aggressive look and with time (when I get the resources) to even do a full colour change.

Those are my plans for now. I really enjoy this car and would really like personnalize it.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back