From SA!!!

WarDrew

Wrench Pro
Car
Mini Cooper
Good (morning/evening/afternoon)
whatsup whatsup.
The name is Andrew, I'm from SA, I do my daily driving in a mini cooper, but when I'm sleeping I'm in a 458, ha ha!
Glad to be on this forum and looking forward to getting involved here!

Welcome to TorqueCars :bigsmile:

Prancing horse then :blink1: Which Cooper, real one or the German version?

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Oh well, I'm one for 'there's only one Cooper and only one Mini' :blink1:

The lastest BMW MINI looks aweful, it looks like it's been on steroids. When the MINI was first launched I was impressed as they did follow the lines of the original. A friend of mine has one and it is a nice looking car, it's a 2005 model.

There is a separate section for this in other forums, its called tried and tested. So I wanna say that the past 3 weeks I was helping my cousin find a used car. So there are couple of sites in SA that list cars for sale. The linky goes to a site called surf 4 cars. This one was better than the other ones we tried, (if you stay in SA you would have heard radio ads for quite a few). Anyway we tried it, tested it and got some great results. Awesome! (for the South Africans I've seen on here of course)

So it would be nice to see a tried and tested thread here. Just asking.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back