for anyone who owns a 2000 reg clio (mid range shape)

aswearing

Torque Master
Car
Micra 160sr
heres the problem: i tried to get the door card off, had all the tools but nothing bloody budged.

i know vauxhalls are tricky as most fixtures are hidden but i searched everywhere and had no luck!

drove me mad! :evil:

any tips? thanks.

Obvious stuff first. Did you unscrew the door handle (inside) and the other parts that are bolted through the door car to the door?

took out every visible screw, then the handle which opens the door and the one to close it, took out the speaker and proceeded to remove the cloth lined padding but it was firmly attached and didnt want to risk snapping it. bloody thing.

feels like they've gone wappy with the no-nails.

i think that the window mechanism had broke anyway, i could see bits of plastic at the bottom

I own one of these clios and the door cards are held on with small yellow toggle things.... give it a good pull and it'll come off.... just be careful not to snap it lol. Also if any of the yellow toggles break put a bit of superglue over it before replacing the door card otherwise ul find your door card popping off.... at this moment part of mines missing because the top toggles broken and it keeps falling off.... when i get the time im going to glue it back on then it should be fine.