first forum site for me

lt93civic

Wrench Pro
Car
93 Civic, jdm d16zc
hey everyone. i have a 1993 honda civic ex with a new jdm d16zc/z6 engine in it. its a burnt orange color. i bought it 4 months ago with a crappy b20b vtec in it, the thing failed in 2 months. so i am looking to build the new engine i bought. thanks for all the help in advance.
looking forward to reading and posting on this site!!

tcsmileysign.gif

well i want to have the engine that was originally in the car, so i don't have to to modifications to it that way, and i want to be able to say when i win races that i did it with a d series. it was either the k20 or the d16, and the d just seemed right for my car.

anyone know how long it takes to get your first post put up besides this one? it said it had to be approved..??

anyone know how long it takes to get your first post put up besides this one? it said it had to be approved..??

Hi there, I have just had a look at the moderation queue and I cannot see any post of yours awaiting validation!

ok... strange, ill post it again, thanks!!

As long as your post does not have a URL link or any pictures attached, then you should be ok. This is done to help discourage spammers! Once you have reached 10 posts, your name will appear in BOLD print then you will be fine to post these attachments! ;)

I removed the other thread as it contained a link and you are required to have 10 posts under your belt before posting pics or link as per the T&C's of the site.;)

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back