Fifth Gear - I think there were some cars in it

old-git

Car
Elan & Robin Hood
I was watching Fith Gear this lunchtime. I can remember the Aventador, but after Vicki Butler-Henderson had stated that she was going to have to get down and dirty I sort of lost track :)

I find ladies that can drive very attractive/distracting,Vicki,Sabine, Louise,Michelle and Danica

Last edited:
I was watching Fith Gear this lunchtime. I can remember the Aventador, but after Vicki Butler-Henderson had stated that she was going to have to get down and dirty I sort of lost track :)

I must look out for that episode :embarrest: where was it OG? Fifth Gear gets shown on quite a few channels now ;)

its shown on discovery channel mondays at 8pm

i never used to like 5th gear but recently i have really liked it sometimes its better than top gear

Agree
Its better than Topgear which is more of a comedy programme run by some very unfunny guys. Watch out for my old girl if your watching 2005/2006 re-runs of 5th gear it comes on sometimes.

Aye.

I like both programmes but they are not really competitors. TG is a fantasy comedy programme. Fifth Gear has cars in it that I might actually buy.

She's showing her age a bit now bless her. I don't mind Fifth Gear I find since I started re-watching it after viewing this thread (so thanks) but that little geeky guy annoys me slightly. I think he reminds me of that comedian (Mark someone) that can't speak properly. Him driving the landrover through the plane was dull, because it was him and not Clarkson who would be guaranteed to come out with at least several funny comments. I'll keep watching in hopes of an improvement though.

I like the cheap alternatives bit. Even tho the last one I watched was daft, I'm not sure a Seat Leon Cupra is even a cheap alternative to a new Merc A series AMG.