Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale,

Fiat coupe turbo

2.0 20v turbo charged engine

Brembo brakes stops on the button

Factory rear parking sensors

Totally standard except for the below:

Cd player sony xplode with 10 dics player in the boot uprated speakers very good sound quality.

Just fitted a induction kit so it flutters!

In car digital boost gauge fitted where the clock is so looks as if its ment to be there.

only had 2 owners from new!

The car has done 78k and has full service history from new. Cambelt was done at 54k miles, so another 22,000 miles before next change.
Have a folder full of paper work and all the manuals and service books. All 3 keys including the red coded key with is still in the original envlope.

Unmarked black interior and the carpet looks like its come out of the show room.

All tyres are good on it.

This car is not for the faint harted, its stupid quick! Running around 230bhp @ 1 bar.

limited slip (lsd)

No smoke from the turbo on boost or idle, and engine is spot on not even the slighest tap.

Has a few stone chips on bonnet, and couple of marks that have been touched in badly ( see bottom post)

Over all this is a great car in fantastic condition, will be sad to see it go but needs must.

Has a years mot and just put 6months tax on it

£2250 ono, not interested in swaps p/x unless its a Corrado G60!

This car is pretty mint need to see it to appricate it. First to see will buy.

ok heres pics:

8312c278.jpg

27e39a3c.jpg

5961a395.jpg

46686803.jpg

and here are the (VERY MINOR) imperfections.

drivers door edge:

58b46160.jpg

pass wing:

59b05f7f.jpg

29f1ff80.jpg

Bonnet stone chips:

0165e95e.jpg

all of these are only visible as they are touch in repairs to minor scratches, that look like they have been touched in primer only. I will do my absolute best to rectify these before sale, if not i will supply a touch in kit for the vehicle and knock off £50. cant say fairer than that can i!

I genuinely believe this is one of the best examples of this car for the money. there are a lot of dogs for sale at this price, cars with low mileage, low owners and FSH in this condition are selling for much much more.

if you have any questions please ask, i am ONLY selling this because i have my heart set on a G60 corrado.

cheers

Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back