Expensive parking

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is the most you've paid for a days parking?

I recently paid £16 for 1 day in London, but wondered how that compared with your experiences?

£25 in Hertfordshire for five minutes as I completely failed to spot the signs requiring pay and display ticket. My own fault, and pure coincidence that the warden was there at that moment.

i think i payed £12 for 3 hours in sheffield this was a few years back so i imagine it would of gone up slightly since then

NCP in Upper Thames Street London - £33 for 4 hrs.

NCP in Old Brompton Road knightsbridge London - £46 for 5 hrs.

^^ Indeed, but I have to wait until the end of the quarter year until I can claim the VAT and the end of the year for the main tax :sad2:

I am destined to be a poor man while the tax man lives and breathes and mugs me annually :sad2:

Everyone keeps trying to take money from a poor engineers wallet :sad2:

:-( My heart bleeds for you. I have some old but good shoes and a reasonable suit that could be let out a bit, if they would help.

You can 'ave mine. Damned thing is still being awkward. Give me a BMW back any day, far more reliable AND far more economic to maintain. Even BMW OEM parts are cheaper than aftermarket VW ones !!!! Never thought we'd be saying that did we??