Torque Cars

Eunos registered in uk 1990

Discussion in 'MX5/Eunos forums' started by Bren, 1 April 2011.

1. Bren

Bren Newbie

Wales Abertillery
    Car:
    MX5 eunos
    I have a Eunos first registered in the uk in 1990. It is purple with twin exhausts and an array of guages on the passenger side. I am trying to track the history of this car because I am led to believe that it was custom built.

Its great fun and I love driving it but it's history is also of interest, if you know anything about how to find out a vehicles history I would love to hear from you..

2. Prince

Prince Torque King

Northampton, England
    Car:
    BMW E36 318is Coupe
    Might be worth a phone call to Mazda with the chassis code? Or even the DVLA?

3. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    The Eunos is not a UK model (it should be an MX5) so it will have been imported in 1990, the original first registration date will be before this and history outside the country is nearly impossible to trace (depending on it's origin).