Epic 'newb.

Teddy

Tuner
Car
C2
y0 Folk.

I'm Teddy, I'm 19 from Manchester (Stretford for any locals).

I'm currently working as a mechanic, waiting to go onto further education into Motorsport.

I currently drive a Citroen C2, I say drive... It's empty at the moment.

I've signed up to the site to be with enthusiasts alike.

A Little about my car taste:

I used to be into the whole MAX POWER scene. But now that I'm older and more mature after making a few mistakes along the way I'm into nothing more than performance. I couldn't care less if someone's car had 201010103 TV screens. My personally taste is just down right dirty track slags.

I look forward to speaking to some of you!

And thanks for having me.

Regards.

Teddy <3

tcsmileysign.gif

welcome to the site

my car have that many speakers ;)

Haha don't get me wrong, I used to have a fair few subwoofers and speakers in my car. I'm not a complete arsehole that hates other peoples cars because they aren't to 'my' taste. I can appreciate good craftsmen ship.

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands, with an impressive mod list already. So what's next.

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like over there.

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands, with an impressive mod list already. So what's next.

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like over there.

What cars have you owned in the past then?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

Well, what can I say about me.

All the way through school, I was an avid car enthusiast. Always picked up my monthly of FastCar, MaxPower and Redline. And I always knew I wanted a job in the car industry. So I went to college for 2 years studying graphic design, and I was hoping to fall down into the lines of Automotive design.

But I unfortunately suffered from a cancer scare, so I left college to get myself fixed up. I then went back to college and got myself an Apprenticeship in Automotive Mechanics. Now fully qualified, I'm awaiting to go to Myerscough College in Preston to Study Motorsport.

The aim with my project (Teddy's Track Slag), is to build it myself, literally all myself from scratch and then have the most fun I possibly can with it on at least 1 track day a month! I've already done a few trackdays with her before I started to strip her back down. It's a great passion of mine, and I love any form of competitive car racing.

The car scene where I live is more unorthodox than anything. There is a 'cruise' (Which isn't really my scene anymore) every Thursday night, and then there is 'Street Racing' on Friday nights, but again... It's not my scene, I believe strongly in keeping it to the track. So I tend to have to travel a fair bit of distance to get to any organised meets with genuine enthusiasts, rather than the typical Boy Ricer in a 'suped up Hyundia Getz.

But there you have it. <3

hi mate an welcome im still a newbie on this too.
was up at a fairly big cruise in manchester last saturday night was alot of nice3 cars ther tbf. best 1 was a matte black morris minor with some silly engine in lmao.
get a rwd car built dude ther awesome track weapons.

Argh yeah, the KNW Christmas special... I would of been there, but obviously car is off the road and I'm currently using my girlfriends.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back