engine swap

aworsley4

Tuner
Car
VW Polo 1.0L
hi all. I know there are several threads on here already discussing the above but i was after help on finding a good 1.4 16 valve engine for my polo and somewhere reputable to have it fitted. I was going to attempt the swap myself but i dont have a time or space to do it unfortunately. Any advice much appreciated

ah sorry. Im in north west. Preston to be exact. An the 16 valve is the biggest i can go on insurance

The only way to find a good 1.4 16v is to search ebay and local breakers. There's always an element of risk with second-hand engines though. You want to try and see it running in the car before buying really.

cheers very much, theyre just so hard to come buy an i want the biggest i can get that i can still afford the insurance on. Wherever I buy it il be having it re-conditioned an a couple hundred quid spent on it, not worth riskin otherwise

Ive already checked and unbelievably itl only go up by 300 quid. dont ask me how but it does lol. An thats a price im more than willing to pay. double it an id still pay that lol.