'ello 'ello

benbigred666

Car
peugeot 405 mi16x4
hi,
my name's ben, im from somerset in england and i own a white 1991 peugeot 405 mi16x4 (not particularly fast or pretty, but quite rare) i intend to sort out the fast/pretty bit :lol:

Welcome to TorqueCars :bigsmile:

Not heard of that model with all the characters, what's the x4 bit? If 4wd then didn't know they did one in the Mi16. Well you learn something new.

Hello and Welcome to TorqueCars.:bigsmile:
Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Oh and there was a handful of 4 wheel drive versions.
It's the same engine they used in the 4 wheel drive WRC models.

Last edited:
May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

yes, the characters stand for four wheel drive. my plans are to get the car looking good again, ive only just bought it and it is in dier need of painting, re-upholstering, lowering and some nice wheels. im not sure how to upload photo's (if you tell me how, you can see what i mean) it is a bit shabby, but at £500 i almost snapped the guys arm off for the keys. i did originally buy it for the engine(to put in a 205 project ive had for a while) then i saw it in the flesh, the 205 is now for sale.

Hey & welcome! As a fan of a certain series of French films featuring a White 405 I'm very glad you decided to keep the engine where it belongs. :bigsmile:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back