Ello Boyz n' Girlz, I'm Back!!

BAD63R

Authorised Trader
Car
MG TF135
Hello everyone.

Hope all are well. Not been around on here for a while due to life changing circumstances lol. Still lovin cars to the max and have even moved on(again) from the Vectra Tubo Conversion I did late last year. I now have a Subaru Impreza Version 1 STi. Moderatly tuned to stage 2.5 by myself as usual lol (but thats another "progress thread" i'll put together).

Will get some piccies up for you at some point but for now, "catch ya laterz" ;)

Cheers BAD63R

P.S. Oh and Waynne. Any chance you could change my display name to Just BAD63R as I haven't had the V6 for some time now ;) Cheers pal.

Last edited:
Yeh everything is all good. As mentioned, i'm gettin into the more serious side of quick cars. Plus I now have a baby daughter on the way, due March 19th :) So being preparing for that aswell. Couldn't keep my hands off the Scooby though. Think it only took me a week to start buying stuff for it. Looks completely different to most scoobies as i wanted to be original. Plus i've had a few Scooby nut's asking why i've done it to a Vesrion 1 STi, the 2nd or 3rd rarest scooby of all. But, again I wanted something that said "me" if you follow.

I'm working on my progress thread as we speak so should be up in the next 15-20 mins ;)

hey and welcome back Badger, you had just bought the sub when you were last on here, glad to here that its coming on well.

Congratulations on the weeyin

Well, you know. Bit of this, bit of that, bit of the other lol. Been keeping busy. Had a wicked contract with a company called Thales replacing all of the Lottery machines in the uk with a new broadband system called VSAT. So thats all good and with my baby on the way it's all go. And of corse I couldn't stay away from playing with cars so did it all over again but with a Scooby hehe.

Sounds cool mate. Baby on the way...and you have the perfect family car now! :lol: I don't think any of us could stay away from playing with cars mate! :bigsmile:

Hi mate and welcome back. Good to see you haven't changed. Maybe we should do another feature "Return of the Modder". Good luck with being a dad. I guess its a mix of fear, apprehension and excitement. (in 17 years you'll be lending him/her your cars:lol:!)

"Return of the Modder" lmao!!! I like it hehe. Yeh excited is more the feeling I'm having at the mo. Don't really fell worried anymore which is a good thing. And in 17 years I'll have em doing engine conversions blind folded lmao.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back