egr

fredkruger

Torque Junkie
Car
ford focus silver
how do i disconect the egr on my 306td.my car is running great now i have changed the clutch.the only trouble i am haveing is sometimes the clutch pedal sticks halfway and you hafto pull it up with ur foot any ideas.it is a self adjusting clutch cable.cheers for any advice.

how do i disconect the egr on my 306td.my car is running great now i have changed the clutch.the only trouble i am haveing is sometimes the clutch pedal sticks halfway and you hafto pull it up with ur foot any ideas.it is a self adjusting clutch cable.cheers for any advice.

What has the clutch go to do with the EGR valve?

Sounds like a sticky slave cylinder to me on first acquaintance, but I'm not sure if the clutch is hydraulic or cable operated on your car. It might be just a pedal pivot that's sticking.

When it [the clutch] was replaced did you have the thrust bearing replaced as well or just the friction plate?

It's cable, and the pedals does get sticky, you have to regually grease it, and also the arm on the gear box,

the egr connector is down the back of the battery, it is a green plug just pull it out and leave it, (it might be tricky)

what year is your car mate?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back