Torque Cars

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Driftng Video

Discussion in 'Drifting' started by Doughnutter, 4 January 2008.

1. Doughnutter

Doughnutter Wrench Pro

Drift Land!!
    The road was closed to the public!

{snip video has been removed from YouTube so link is also removed. I'm sure Doughnutter will post up some more soon.;)}

Old Sierra was given to me to me to banger race by my aunt but using it as a tram drifter now! Just a pity the welds on the diff broke leading to a ****ty one wheel burn out at the end!

Last edited by a moderator: 21 January 2008
  2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 2.0 TDI
    Interesting Vid - I Like your style but am a little concerned this was done on a public highway :eek:

3. Doughnutter

Doughnutter Wrench Pro

Drift Land!!
    No need to be concerened matey, this video was taken on a stretch of road that was closed off for a considerable amount of time after a rather large explosion at an oil refinery (mentioning no names but most of u with 1/2 a brain could prob work it out). I would prefer if the location was not openly stated as some of the roads around there are still closed :D and although the site agent (a friend of mine) turns a blind eye to us going down, he wouldn't be too happy if it became common knolledge and he was suddenly swarmed bu drifters!!

4. Pixel

Pixel Road Burner

Swansea, Wales
    Car:
    Ford Fiesta Zetec-S
    That was... AWESOME :D

5. Doughnutter

Doughnutter Wrench Pro

Drift Land!!
    Thanx Pixel, rember peeps if u like it pls leave youtube rating and feedback.
    Whats the scene like in Wales Pixel, people interested in drifting? Much go on?
    Years ago when I was living in Mansfield a geezer drove all the way up from S.Wales to buy a stage 3 head for a XR3i. Now thats commitment!!

6. poutsoulas1

poutsoulas1 Wrench Kid

greece grevena
    Car:
    alfa romeo 75 3.0v6
  7. Samael

Samael Wrench Kid

Russia, Moscow region
    Car:
    Audi S2
    It is always interesting to observe driftcars, not typical for this kind of drifting.