dekka

dekka

Car
range rover p38 dhs
Hello everyone i have a 2.5 dhse year 2000 p38 range rover with only 64000 miles on the clock and am needing some advise about tune chipping as i need to increase the torque from lower revs as i pull a 1.5 ton caravan. So do i go for a power box or a ecu out and new chip put ?
any help would be very welcome.
thanks
dekka:bigsmile:

tcsmileysign.gif

welcome to the forum

all depends on how much you want to spend really - cheapest option would be a power box

Re: dagger

Thanks for the reply i can go up to £350.00 which evolution chips have quoted me but i need to have the ecu taken out and sent to evolution by currier to blackpool and this means that the battery on the car would have to be disconected this would then affect my electric windows and a reprogram of the central locking and have the motor of the road for a few days.
I am inclined to go for a plug and drive power box but there are a few on the market and all saying theirs is the best so do you now of anyone with a range rover who has had a tuning job done and if so what improvement to the bhp and torque did this make.
Many thanks
dekka :bigsmile:

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back