colt with evo engine

azzy

Torque Junkie
Car
rover 620ti
can u put a evo 3 or 4 engine. into a colt 96 model. hatch back. then make it 4wd. wat do i need which rear axle for the 4wd to fit the colt. wat will it cost on just modifing the engine to fit and the rest without buying the engine. thanks

sounds like it might work, you might find it easier puting in a elipse gearbox ( they were FWD ithink ) converting to 4wd is going to be alot harder as youd need to work out where to put the transmission tunnel and find a suitible rear axle along with a custom propshaft

yes true said mate. so how do i get the right colt model that a evo 4 engine will fit. and wat gear box will fit the engine without mods. wat time will it take and cost

ok i seen this done b4. but i dont know wat it takes to fit. as am gona do it myself. do u know any gd ppl to help me fitting this engine in as a hand ill pay them to.

yeah have alook for a colt forums (sorry f key was sticking) see i theres a guide to how easy it is to go in, also look for an evo wiring guide for the engine