Colour Combinations

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
When I first saw white paint and gold rims together I didn't like it however, after looking at it a bit more, there really is something about it I really like. So much so I'm considering this combo for my Civic.

Does anybody else have any weird combinations that they really like? Any pictures of these?

my brother got a crx del-sol recently, its blue with white 17" alloys, the car looks jaw droping gorgeous, il be taking pics tomorrow of a lot of things, including the prelude, so il take pics of the crx and you can see what i mean prince

its good what your doing,= sussing out the coulor combos

Hey,
I have a VW polo, Its a 1.1 and while I save up for a better car I'm using it as a 'project car' to muck around with and learn new things. Anyway Im in the process of respraying the dash gloss black and the area around the stereo, heater vents and other small bits are going to be a light peppermint colour. To me, Its gonna be a pretty bold contrast but I'm hoping they will go together.
Roz

Hey,
I have a VW polo, Its a 1.1 and while I save up for a better car I'm using it as a 'project car' to muck around with and learn new things. Anyway Im in the process of respraying the dash gloss black and the area around the stereo, heater vents and other small bits are going to be a light peppermint colour. To me, Its gonna be a pretty bold contrast but I'm hoping they will go together.
Roz

You'll have to post up some pics for us when you've done it mate.