cm5a lancer gsr

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

What sort of power figure are you aiming at? Will you be using forced induction?

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

at the moment just looking for repair manual for it before i start to stripp the engine for full upgrades on it i cant get info on the car anywhere

First welcome.
Second, part of the problem you're having is that the Lancer GSR is a rare car. Period. The engine though is extremely similar to the 4G93 which powered many USDM Mitsubishi Mirage's (Mirage was the name for the Lancer in the USA until 2002), but with somewhat beefier internals to handle the boost. The AWD system of the GSR is also highly sought after for parts as it swaps right into USDM Mirages.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back