Citroen C2 Black and orange

jay1991tee

Wrench Pro
Car
Citroen C2
I am about to buy a set of 16inch wolfrace wheels with the orange rim, and intend to start a orange and black colour scheeme, eg my car is already black and i want to fit orange mirrror caps, orange exahaust tip, orange mesh to the grille, orange spoiler etc

Was wondering what you thought of it, becasue im worried it will look cheap

also if you thought other colours would look better please let me know

Cheers

I saw this colour scheme on an impreza and it looked great. He went with an orange slash over the bonnet and some black stickers on this.

You could also add some orange to the internal plastic trim around the door handles and air vents to tie it all together.

Red and black always looks nice as does gold and black, think JPS F1 car!

Black and orange is 'very drift' like. So this could look out of place on a C2. But if you do right it could look awesome! Don't do the spoiler, just do subtle little things.

yeh i agree about the spoiler, could look a little random
yeh id just keep it black, black out the lights and rear windows
then just have the orange rim on alloys, door handles. door mirror caps and the air vent mesh etc

and yeh i was planning on doing it red and black , rekon that looks sick, but i saw a pictture of a orange and black c2 on cituning and thoguht it looked better, alothough it had clearly had alot of money spen on it and at the moment im pretty low on cash haha

im also liking the idea of green but i cant find any cheap alloys with the green rim, ill keep looking though (Y)

Nice one guys

If you disagree then just tell me it will look awfull lol im new to all of this and im quite clue less, but just love modified cars so would be happy for some more advice of you lot who clearly know what your doing (Y) lol cheers

End of the day Jay, it's your car. As long as you love it and that shows from the work you've done on the car, others will love it too.

Some of the feature cars I have seen in mags are hideous e.g. Neon Pink MX5, Baby Blue 200SX, Lime Green Lambo Gallardo etc, at first glance, but they always have something which gives the car mad street cred like mega rare wheels, sick ice install or crazy engine swap, or just the story behind the car is really interesting.

I was gonna get a 5th Gen Prelude and do the whole Black with orange accents. Orange wheel lip, orange calipers, orange engine bay bits, orange neons in the footwells and door lights etc... Its a good combo.

Whatever colour combo you decide, as long as you don't go nuts I'm sure it'll look sweet.

Maybe take the time whilst saving money to use photoshop to experiment with different looks.

Anyways I'm rambling.. (Trying to not watch Britain's got talent!)

yeh theres loads of black alloys with a chrome lip so i suppose it would be quite easy and 200 ain bad, nice one

and yeh i dont want to go to nuts, and im defiantely doing the rsearch so it doesnt look hideous lol but you have a good point, aslong as i love it and enjoyed doing it who gives a #!#!#!#! :)

Niceeee one

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back