Car mag collections

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
How many car mags do you get in a typical year?

Do you keep them or throw them out when you've finished with them?

ppc every month, and various classsic mags now and again and i keep most of them, have a huge box of petrol #!#!#!#! going back to around 1997

Dont subsribe to any car mags but i do buy quite a few and yes i keep them, with mags like redline costing over £4 its madness to throw them away

I buy Performance BMW every couple of months. Once I've finished them, I keep them. They have good information, advice and tips so I keep them in case I want to look at it again (plus TorqueCars in on the list of forums in the back!).

havent bought a cargo mag for years. the last one i got might as well have been a copy of Penthouse for all the 'practical' info it had on cars and the pictures of the ladies. at least i would have had a bit more enjoyment - and would have definately kept it!

I buy Performance BMW every couple of months. Once I've finished them, I keep them. They have good information, advice and tips so I keep them in case I want to look at it again (plus TorqueCars in on the list of forums in the back!).

We were there featured site a few months back! It's a shame were not in more mags though. See the News section for the post.

What we need is people to write in/email the editor and tip them off! ;)

Used to buy quite a few Car and Motorcycle magazines until I got hooked on the internet, I do not buy any now. BTW if any of you are interested in pre WW2 British Motorcycles, I have a few advertisements and reviews of British motorcycles made between 1928 and 1936, they have been scanned and are on my hard disc, yours if you send me your e mail address.

I've got a lot of PPC's too, I keep them because their a good source of info. I buy Autoexpress occasionally but they normally end up in the recycling bin.

I'm a subscriber to EVO magazine,
I prefer reading this mag because the journalists seem to be more intelligent than most other car magazines I have read and they have a real passion for performance cars,

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back