car got hit..

dotdot8692

Tuner
Car
Fiat Punto 1.2 SX60
Parked right outside my house, got home and some stupid person had smacked into the rear quarter..

17102009397.jpg

17102009398.jpg

Not the best pictures taken at night in the dark..

Take the rear quarter panel card off. That looks like it should push roughly back into shape. The rear quarters on these are made of kit kat wrappers.

Take the rear quarter panel card off. That looks like it should push roughly back into shape. The rear quarters on these are made of kit kat wrappers.

Yeah ive already done that pushed most of it out there is still a little dent but im still very pee'd off with it and they've scratched off some of the paint aswel :mad:

Tossers mate. Like 2Fast says no respect and cowards for just driving off. You going to get it repaired? Proabably not economical unless you can get mates rates.

im going to leave it, its my first car havnt even passed test yet.. but completely pissed me off was having a great day mates drop me off home saw the side and jst ruined my day takes the piss how people can do that much damage and drive away like nothings happened... theyve even taken paint of the back bumper and snapped it of a little bit, worst thing is this was right infront of my house asked the neighbors if they saw anything but what can i do :(

I was in the same boat as you. Hit and run with no witnesses. I do feel for you. Use a bit of tcut on the scratches and you might find they come out ok.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back