car derived pickup's

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
I am looking for a pickup bit not a 4x4 mitsu200 type poser mobil. I am looking for something with a diesel engine, good mpg, car like ride, so far all I can think of are caddy's (Have you seen the prices people are asking for these) Skodas (as above) Protons (rare) Ford P100's and Tatra's (rare)
Are there any pickups I am forgeting other than the class 504 pickup. Thank you

The Holden Maloo, 5.7ltr corvette engine with a supercharger as well if you wanted one, :lol::lol:

All these pickup cars are going up in value for some reason but i don't know what it is, like you said Aston, the Caddy's are expecting stupid money for them and P100's as well (I was looking for a Cortina based one a little while back) Would a Transit Flatbed not interest you?

I'm not sure what class 504 means (is it the Peugeot 504 pick up?) but there are a few more I have thought of, the Mazda B2000 and the Nissan Hardbody pickup both from around '90-'95, they are popular with the Minitruckin guys but haven't been picked up by the mainstream like the caddies and P100's so there are quite a few examples left on the road, and if the mood takes you, you could turn it into one of these:

0901mt_02_z+1989_nissan_hardbody+hardbody_details.jpg

Last edited:
Do you mean a Ute?

Not surprised that you're struggling to find them, they've never been popular in the UK.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back