Bring back 80's TV Shows

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If they brought back the a team what van do you think they should have?

What about knight rider? I thought a Mitsubishi GTO would work well as kitt! And what about a modern Dukes of Hazzard? What would the general lee be updated to?

What other 80's TV Shows would you like to see modernised?

Without a doubt this is what the General would look like now if they made it again. In my eye's anyway.
6de932f85c534949b9edf8fbedcbfe8c.jpg

way i see it if you are to bring back a old show that was a big hit you use the same cars
like knight rider going from a trans am to a mustang i watched the 1st one of the new season ya the mustang looked good all the new ones do but kitt is a trans am karr is a trans am
so to change it you might as well change the name of the show

but that charger that tn posted if you want to buy that for me i wont say no lol

The trouble now is that the Health & Safety, together with the eco-police, would savage any such proposition.

They'd have Bodie and Doyle relegated to driving some questionable 3 cylinder, 1.2 litre diesel-electric hybrid hatchback in a manner that would make your average octegenarian driving test-passer look to be a manslaughterer by comparison.

S£$ the political correctness, what ever happened to ENTERTAINMENT?

go on then tell me

not the roof has been choped i knew that

So why didn't you say that then. :blink:
It's a very cheeky car cause yes they have shortened the whole body to make it three door. They did all the strengthening invisible so to you or me it looks factory standard. And yes they did also chop the roof which I think looks well trick.