break in to my old girl

sitdox

Car
impreza 1.8gl 4wd
Hi, how angry the human can feel when the bloody thieves had broken into my old M reg Astra for a third time in less than a year.

First time they broke in on Good Friday night last year, Sony sat nav was nicked and the wallet (since them don't leave any valuable items in the car that was the lesson).
Second attempt was last summer didn't get into the car just damage it.
The third just tonight, the hell got a reason to ask when does it end?

As for the police, their useless!
Thanks for reading and please share you expediences if you had any:(:(:(

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS MAN feel annoyed about the police ,seem like they a good about getting a kebab in our area can call them "rapid kebab response team" never bothers to come and solve the crime

seems to be alot of that around at the mo, couple of friends had theirs broken in to.
sign of the times im afraid.
hopefully since they got nowt out of it they wont be back

thanks for support luckily they got nothing just left damaged passenger door which is now fixed by help of brute force lol.... police was just a half an hour ago and they proven to me they useless as I thought "sorry due to a vet weather were unable to find anything"

I had one broken into years ago. The worse thing is the feeling that your personal space has been violated. In my case the pulled out the stereo and cut all the wires. Leaving a broken lock, damaged door and new radio wiring loom to be fitted. It cost me £400 to get this sorted and they probably only got £75 for the radio!

I never leave anything in the car now, even if I'm only out of it for a moment, sat nav, radio fascia and anything else is removed.

I do feel your pain.

I detest thieves with a passion. I would love to catch someone doing it. It would be worth them doing it just for me to catch them. They would know what a 9 Iron in the chopps feels like, and they would have fun for the next six months in a wheel chair and drinking there dinner through a straw, after I smash their knee caps in and remove there bottom jaw.

I'd do time to teach these bottom of the barrel halfwits of society a lesson.

Plus, I have more money than them, so could afford a better soliciter and probably get away with it scot free.

Woe betide anyone who gets caught breaking into your house BBJ!
pirate.gif

Woe betide anyone who gets caught breaking into your house BBJ!
pirate.gif

My house got broke into when I was 14. I was working about 30 hours a week for a tight farmer earning £15 a week. I would spend 5 and seve 10. There was £140 in a tin, and they got it. The police cought the guys, but as they dumped the stuff in a feild, they had no rights to search them. They prob put my money down there sock or something. I have detested any one who steels ever since.

I'm just concerned that there'd be very little left over for the Police to arrest afterwards. :D

I agree though, it sickening how little scruples these people have whether it's knicking a little boys savings or charging a pensioner £7000 for a job that should be a lot less.

I think we should adopt some of the punishments used in the far east... Chopping their hands off seems like a good idea to me. :amuse:

In fact, I am all for the old hand off idea. I mean, they can only do it twice then!

Its a form of punisment that I am very happy with as I will never steel.

In fact, long story cut short, I was mistaken in tesco the other day, where it said save £2.50 and I thought that was the price. The actual price was £5. I took my goods and the recipt to the desk and told them. The guy was shocked and siad it was the guy on the self serve desks fault as he should have checked the price once I questioned it. He said to me ''thanks for being honest, but dont worry about it''.

Honesty pays.

My mates from college still rib me about chasing a bloke down the road & giving him back the £200 he'd left in the cash machine. They couldn't beleive I gave him his money back, the thought never crossed my mind to keep it.

Treat people the way you expect to be treated, that's what I say. :D

Ditto.

Why should some scum bag get away with taking what you have earned? Maybe if he had earned something in his life, then they would know what it feels like.

thanks to everyone I think will put one of those lighter spy cameras somewhere in the car and try to trace them down and if found them will let my mates to do for them some bone therapy about myself judge yourselves about a couple years ago in Hastings Church in the wood or Churchwood was doing some tree surgery found a hand bag full of £20 notes in bundles £1000-£2000 they was every pocket all over the places in the hand bag 2 sets of house keys 2 sets of car keys credit/debit cards with pin numbers on the back of each card
and a post office bank book with the amount of £24 000 paid in same morning
so fished trough the hand bag discovered phone numbers in the dearies so get to their doughter she told the dad can't come as he in Hastings Conquest Hospital but he will come in an hour or so then some guy phoned said he is a grand son so called police anyway before police came the old couple arrived and after they left the grand son and at last the police
as a reward got a kiss from a crying old lady but never regret I did the right thing
and a most rewarding thing that I returned them all they life in the handbag was £23 000
and god knows how much on the cards and it doesn't matter would do same thing if there would a £1 (old couple in their late 80's
so judge for yourselves who I'm are regards

My mates from college still rib me about chasing a bloke down the road & giving him back the £200 he'd left in the cash machine. They couldn't beleive I gave him his money back, the thought never crossed my mind to keep it.

Treat people the way you expect to be treated, that's what I say. :D

One of my favorite quotes that I use often :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back