Brainwave for the 316

Puntopimp

Track Warrior
Car
1.8 TDCI Ford S-Max
Tron Style Interior

Hey guys I have had a genius idea influenced by West Coast Customs.

Basically I am a huge Sci-fi geek I love all things Star Trek, Tron and Doctor Who.

Basically the jist of the idea is to take a custom interior they did for an audi R8 what was Tron themed and make an adapted and expanded ver for my Beemer (Still trying to think of a name for the car).

Have a look at some of the completed pics from the Audi I think it looks mustard it would not be too expensive to implement realistically if I went all mcguiver about it.

I wanted to do not only the seats but also the Dash trim one great strip down the centre of the inside roof ( not sure how that would work with the sunroof maybe a separate module that would look like one piece when the roof is shut.)

Then to the back and do the boot as well take a look boys would like your thoughts and input on this.

Last edited:
At the end of the day mate if you like it do it. But don't expect to many other people to like it this is a mod with a very small following.

small following how do you mean mate??

Basically I am looking into Ideas to make a stamp on my car and being a Sci-fi person this is me written all over it dude

small following how do you mean mate??

Basically I am looking into Ideas to make a stamp on my car and being a Sci-fi person this is me written all over it dude
What I mean is don't expect to many people to appreciate your efforts and like what you have done to your car. There aren't many people I know of in real life or through forums who like neons.

But if you like them and you don't care what others think go for it:)

I would echo herb's sentiments on this one, I cannot accurately remember the last time that I saw a car with neon's fitted, unless of course you count the display models temporarily fitted with them for effect on the Top Gear show.

Does not do anything for me I'm afraid PP, I stopped at LED lights inside the car to replace the filament versions for a more visual enhancement.

This is not to say that yours is a bad idea, not in the slightest.

But if you are doing this for you and that's what you really want, then GO for it buddy. If on the other hand it is to make an impression at a show etc then I fear you may be disappointed at peoples reaction.

Naa its more to make my car different from the carbon copies of bmw and stuff it's so much more than neons its sci fi

If this is what you want then go for it.
I fully respect that you want to put your stamp on your own car.
Whether its to anyone elses taste is not important.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back