Blaupunkt

yep take £30 visit halfords and buy as many stick on bits and plastic chrome as you can bobs ya uncle one chaved up car....... go down the modding route and ya can stick a couple of zeros on the end of that £30 lol

as for blauphunkt ive heard good stuff bout it but never used any of their stuff b4

lol, ive spent enough for now on performance(slightly more than just a big exhaust and induction). Im intrested in doing a bit of audio, however when it comes to car audio im stumped. blaupunkts advert is very appealing and their kit seems worth its price tag. If you could reccomend any other audio companies i would appriciate it.

lol, ive spent enough for now on performance(slightly more than just a big exhaust and induction). Im intrested in doing a bit of audio, however when it comes to car audio im stumped. blaupunkts advert is very appealing and their kit seems worth its price tag. If you could reccomend any other audio companies i would appriciate it.

i normally use fusion or vibe stuff and never had any problems with it.

fusion seem to be the ripspeed of audio. As for vibe ive heard so many bad/good reviews i dont know if i should invest in them.

Vibe Qb69 speakers are crap. Stear clear of these.
Blaupunkt are pretty good but there is better out there. Fusion is top quality affordable kit and is very good.
Alpine are also quality but are more expensive.

If I where you I'd have an Alpine head unit. Hooked up to some Infinity components up front. A set of Focul 6x9's in the parcel shelf hooked up to an Alpine amp. With 1 or 2 Pioneer TSW 12 inch subs hooked up to a monster MRP-M850 mono Alpine amp. That may be an expensive list but is all quality kit and will sound awesome. Also I'd suggest you invest in some Dynamat to keep the sounds tight.

Vibe Qb69 speakers are crap. Stear clear of these.
Blaupunkt are pretty good but there is better out there. Fusion is top quality affordable kit and is very good.
Alpine are also quality but are more expensive.

If I where you I'd have an Alpine head unit. Hooked up to some Infinity components up front. A set of Focul 6x9's in the parcel shelf hooked up to an Alpine amp. With 1 or 2 Pioneer TSW 12 inch subs hooked up to a monster MRP-M850 mono Alpine amp. That may be an expensive list but is all quality kit and will sound awesome. Also I'd suggest you invest in some Dynamat to keep the sounds tight.

step ahead of you. Youve told me exactly what the guy in the audio shop told me. Im now the owner of an alpine head unit and am getting the infinitys amped up tommorow. Dynamat would this help with road noise at all? my car is extreemly noisy which can get annoying after a while.

step ahead of you. Youve told me exactly what the guy in the audio shop told me. Im now the owner of an alpine head unit and am getting the infinitys amped up tommorow. Dynamat would this help with road noise at all? my car is extreemly noisy which can get annoying after a while.

It will help a little but thats what the sound system is for mate. Just crank it up and you won't hear any road noise ;)

seems like a lot of effort when i could just turn up the speakers. i dont want to mess about with the cars handling. thanks for the advise though.

Doing ok, got the alpine head unit all thoes bluetooth and ipod connections ill probally never use (but it looks good) got the alpine amp absolutly no room in glovebox now :). Also got a set of focul 6 x9s in the parcel shelf, still running the infinities up front. Sounds amazing but some vibration, so i want to try and sort that out but so far im extreemly happy with it.

Blaupunkt is a premium brand. It's owned by Robert Bosch gmbh.

Others I view as being in the same or higher category are:

Harman Kardon;
JBL;
Clarion; (some of their stuff is a bit low end these days)
BOSE;
Mark Levinson;
Nakamichi;
Yamaha

The vibrations seem to be mostly from the rear seats(need to check the bolts are tight) and the side doors. i havent got round to purchaseing dynamat yet but will do within the next week or so.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back