big hello to all from new member

shaun 72

Car
renault extra gtt
hi everyone at torque cars, really pleased to be part of the forums and see great info posted. currently finishing my extra van gt turbo hybrid but at a desperate state of confusion regarding pipe relocation,but i trust in the knowledge of the family of members to get me back on the track. can't wait to post pictures of my ride and our amazing journey.also have phase 2 turbo car for my partner of 17 years(CHILDHOOD SWEETHEARTS) to drive. oh but she likes to drive our other pride and joy a nissan 200sx coupe as it gives her the giggles, and then my daily drive at the moment, an 850 T5R volvo estate which is a little more civilized.

hello again and cheers, yeah i cant wait to get some pictures of my projects out there for you all to see, my late father was a good influence on my rides. he sadly passed some months ago, but with me every minute. everytime theres a howling engine around anyway. i like to think we all take so much pleasure from the ones we lose, and so glad we get the to see what good times are,sharing and learning and having fun all the way. thanks again to all. sorry for my slow response, you would think with my fiancee working in IT would help but she's a little upset at my constant and inappropiate whining. let me know a little about yourself, what do you drive.

It sounds like a great project, something a bit different. Can't wait to see the pcis and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars its good to have you along.

(You won't be a "grease monkey" for much longer and you are halfway to the 10 post minimum to upload some pics!;))

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back