Be careful out there in the ICE

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Just an obvious heads up really, it is really ICY out there so please careful. I've seen loads of moron drivers.

Why do the Corsa Drivers I've seen all think it is amazing and clever to provoke a 4 wheel drift into the road they are turning into? A few even started the drift before they could see if anyone was coming out of the road they were going into and one guy overcooked it sliding straight into the far kerb!

Oh and why do people put their foot to the floor when they have no traction at all? It really doesn't help them!

Have you seen any really bad driving?

Off course, we all see bad driving! As the rest of Europe we also got snowing for last 4 days. Even our see side is under snow and that is highly uncommon.
Corsas you say? ;) Small not to expensive cars mostly belong to young drivers and they really have no experience and in second tought their movements are highly influenced by hormons. :lol: :lol:
Even I, with 39 years, was finding empty parking lot to remind myself in making donuts infront and in revers. :)

Totally agree with thinking there should be taken steps in education even on TV and radio program because that thing happens every time when snowing.
Also, this is one of situations when I support police presence on the streets.

Just an obvious heads up really, it is really ICY out there so please careful. I've seen loads of moron drivers.

Why do the Corsa Drivers I've seen all think it is amazing and clever to provoke a 4 wheel drift into the road they are turning into? A few even started the drift before they could see if anyone was coming out of the road they were going into and one guy overcooked it sliding straight into the far kerb!

Because they are corsa drivers

lights touchpaper and..........:lol:

My bugbear in these conditions is people who sit on my bumper, if I stop sharpish they'll slide straight into me & it's my car that's gets damaged because of their stupidity.
ththzombie.gif

How are you going to stop sharpish in icy conditions? :)

He has an anchor!

That's just the engine! :lol:

Okay, wrong choice of words, but I'm sure you wouldn't like someone driving too close behind you in icy conditions Og, even in your 4X4. :amuse:

A better example I suppose would be going down an icy hill, you'd want some distance between you & the car in front in case things go a bit squiffy.

Last edited:
I've seen about 6 - 7 cars written off today on the main road off my street just because idiots don't know how to drive in snow people need to know its all about low revs in a high gear I managed to go past a Alfa romeo today on my 25% Incline of a hill just because I was in second on 1500 revs and he was at 4500 revs in 1st what a idiot

You have some impressive hills in dover. Military hill gets my vote as the most treacherous, in this weather.

That's just the engine! :lol:

Okay, wrong choice of words, but I'm sure you wouldn't like someone driving too close behind you in icy conditions Og, even in your 4X4. :amuse:

A better example I suppose would be going down an icy hill, you'd want some distance between you & the car in front in case things go a bit squiffy.

Absolutely! Just pulling your wriggly appendage :)