Audi A4 97 Devil Eye Headlights

L

LAURA1987

Hi Everyone!

I thought i would inroduce myself my name is laura and i have a audi a4 97 plate.

I am slowly improving my car and thought i would share some photos and info on what im doing.

I have recently brought some drl (daylight running lights) and they look fantastic and give the car such a modern look, has anyone else upgraded to this on their car? As they seem the latest headlight upgrade.

I will post some pictures when the car is finished

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
hey and welcome

not sure i like them, theres a car round here with them and they just look out of place imo
but hey its your car
what else has been done to the a4 - please dont post links to commercial websites

On certain vehicles, these look awesome! That is one of my near future mods.
It will make it look mean and aggressive. I think it would have the same effect on yours.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back