Any Mk1 Megane fans out there?

Gofi1976

Car
megane 1.6e rt
Hi there folks, I've just bought a Mk1 Megane 1.6e(RT) really cheap and appears to be in very good condition for its year. The problem is I can't seem to find any sites to help out with tuning such a car. I doubt that I will go over the top but a few mods would be nice just to give it a little bit of pep and to increase the handling. Does anyone out there have any advice or know of any good websites that might be able to point me in the right direction? Any help is very much appreciated.

Cheers

Gofi

Many thanks for the welcome :) At the minute im researching as im a new driver and want to gain the road experience before starting anything. Another thing is that im totally new to the tuning scene so what im looking for is any info from previous Mk1 owners about their mods and improvements to give me an idea of what can be acheivable. Ideally im looking to keep the car for quite some time so i will start off small with a mind to progress further as my driving skills and experience increase.

Any help would be appreciated :bigsmile:

Cheers

Gofi

welcome to tc
im also a fan of the megane but in the form of the coupe
and the convertible is on my very very very short list of convertables i would ever consider owning!

Hi and welcome. Mee too! I looked at buying a Megane coupe, the sexy rear lights did it for me!

Initially i'd stick with suspension upgrades and a nice ICE setup. It's the insurance that usually puts pay to other mods.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back