another newbie:)

danzul

Torque Junkie
Car
205 GTi at heart!
hi there every one, my name is dan, i am 19 in march and live in lincolnshire.
i have not long sold my peugeot 205 GTi with a handfull of moddifications done to it needless to say it put a smile on my face when ever i put my foot on the throttle:)
unfortunatly i had to let her go due to losing my job high insurance and fuel prices however i now own a rover 420 sdi.
i am going back to college in 2 weeks time to start training as a mechanic and am awaitin a reply from the army to confirm a date to start training as a mechanic in february.
i am not too good at hellos but i think i have covered most things but feel free to ask me any questions

i am searching for a good MBC unit to start with and i may possibly be replacing the standard turbo with a TDO4 high pressure turbo along with GSi alloys and brakes, sports dampers and coilovers and a good set of tyres, after that its any ones guess lol.
i have a sony x-plod head unit with a set of VIBE 6*9s in the rear in replacement of the standards, i may fit a small system in the boot but imnot too sure about that yet the car is pretty heavy as it is!

Hi there mate and welcome to Torque Cars...
Oh an by the way I'd fill the boot with subs.....;):D:D
haha im tempted, i cant rly beleive the quality of bass out of the 6)9s though, not too sure if a sub will be too much, although i could always turn the trebble up nd the bass down on the speakers then fit a sub:D:p hehehe

i had a big system in the boot of a old car i had, a sub amp, neons nd loads of speakers but i was younger nd had help fitting it, not sure how to put it all together atm, i am guessin u would need a amp for the two subs, if i fit much more then im gonna go the whole way nd get a fibreglass install i think
gonna have to think hard about it though

i had a big system in the boot of a old car i had, a sub amp, neons nd loads of speakers but i was younger nd had help fitting it, not sure how to put it all together atm, i am guessin u would need a amp for the two subs, if i fit much more then im gonna go the whole way nd get a fibreglass install i think
gonna have to think hard about it though

You know you want to...;)

haha i will have to see what wiehgt saving i can do firt with out makin the car look like theres bits missing lol we shall see

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back