Another Newbie

jonski

Wrench Pro
Car
1.25 Mk 4 Fiesta
Hey guys, just joined this forum as ive finally managed to save up for enough cash for my own car (after 2 years of sharing a car with my mam which means no modding = nightmare!) anyway just got a mk4 1.25 fiesta and already got plans for it so just thought id share them on here and check out everyone elses while im at it.

Havent got round to updating my profile yet (its 2:30 in the morn ffs) so ill be brief on here for now, im a 19 year old lad from leicester at uni in newcastle, enjoy rugby, boxing, football, poker, and of course cars!

Let me know if theres any of you out there who enjoy the same and hopefully within the next few days i might work my way around the forums and actually get to know some of you

Cheers, Jonny

Hi there Jonny and welcome to TorqueCars. Nice to have you along, and I hope you are enjoying your new wheels.

Alright there bud! Welcome to TorqueCars! I'm a big poker fan, absolutely love...just don't get the time to play at the moment. If you're from Leicester, does that make you a foxes fan? If so, I'm looking forward to when you take on the mighty Cobblers!

Happy posting mate!

Cheers guys, nah pince im a *cough* newcastle *cough* fan lol. I was born up there originally moved to leicester when i was 9 (already a full blown geordie by then) now i just potter in between the 2 whenever im not at uni lol

Hi Jonny, Im more into my cars,I just picked my toyota supra up from Newcastle up there near the train station a few weeks ago so ya probbo might of seen it about up there Nice on ya own car theres nothing like it what plans you thinking for it??

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back