andriesH

andriesH

Car
fj45 landcruiser
Hi all
I am Andries from Oranjemund in Namibia (Africa). I have two Toyota land cruisers a fj62 (1988) stationwagon with a 3f petrol engine and a fj45 pickup (1985) with a h series six cylinder diesel engine. The fj62 have done 450,000 kilomiters and the engine was overalled once about 3 years ago. I am a pensioner (53) and a part time sheepfarmer. I am looking forward to be part of your webpage and learn more from you. It is now 22h19 pm here in Oranjemund Namibia.
Kind regards
Andries

Welcome to T.C andries good to have you, make yourself at home. How far are you from ai ais, just curious.

Hi moreing
It is now 06:00 am in Oranjemund have just woke up.
Ai-Ais is about 200 km from Oranjemund if you use the normal gravel road but it is about sewnty km shorter went useing off road route. How much do you know about Ai-Ais?
Regards
AndriesH

Not much, stayed over there once to do the fish river canyon hiking trail. Beautifull landscapes, a world of it's own.

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I as the site admin wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back