An old engine

Medal

Car
Honda S2000
Hey everyone!

Im another newbie here. I have an old mazda 818. I dont think it can go fast even if i modified it since its a really old car. So im just thinking to make an makeover instead of modified it. anyway, i have a limited budget. Thats all for now

Do some engine work first... you can just change those crappy rings or re bore the cylinder to get good output at less cost... then go for a paint job & detail your car... that's it !

im not sure yet but my parents might buy me a new car. toyota passo. im starting to love this car d. haha.. anyway thanx a lot. i'll do that if dont get the new car

im not sure yet but my parents might buy me a new car. toyota passo. im starting to love this car d. haha.. anyway thanx a lot. i'll do that if dont get the new car

keep the cash from the new car an spend doing the old one exactly as you want and need it :blink1::blink1:

thats what i want to do if they let me. but it still depends on them. its their money not mine. im still a student but im going to study automobile engineering in japan next year if my result is fine. so i can jz buy one nice car on my own and modify it there since its cheap XDD

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back