alloys

kipperfeet

hope someone can give me some advice. im after some secondhand alloy wheels for my mx5. i have found some which are ideal apart from the bore .my mazdas bore is 54.1mm the wheels i have found are 56.1mm bore. does any one know if they do 1mm spigot rings. any help appreciated.:):confused:

Does the PCD match? Spigot rings can look really ugly unless there is a cover in place. A local garage should be able to sort something out for you though.

hope someone can give me some advice. im after some secondhand alloy wheels for my mx5. i have found some which are ideal apart from the bore .my mazdas bore is 54.1mm the wheels i have found are 56.1mm bore. does any one know if they do 1mm spigot rings. any help appreciated.:):confused:

Is it worth messing about with modifying S/H wheels? Looking though the modifed car mags, alloys seem pretty cheap (and include tyres). By the time you have bought a second hand set (lucky if you can find some you like) with the correct PCD, inset etc, replaced the tyres (unless very lucky) and got rings made, you may well not save much money and have old wheels to boot. Also, you won't know what abuse the S/H set have been subjected to.

Personally, I would save up and get a new set EXACTLY to my specification and style.