Alloy wheels

jarrus

Pro Tuner
Car
Suzuki Swift Sport
Hi to all,

First of all, apollogises to all I haven't been on here very much and need to come on here more often, your a great bunch of chaps and have helped me out before....

Secondly, I need your help again,

The other day while out christmas shopping I saw a ford focus with some really tastey alloy wheels on and I thought to myself, I've got to have some like that and now after looking though the net for several hours I can't find them

They kinda look like alloys off an M3 CSL (there not though) and I could have sworn that they were made by team dynamics but I can't find them on there website....

Am I loosing my mind or is there such a thing...

Thanks chaps

Brett

Hi to all,

First of all, apollogises to all I haven't been on here very much and need to come on here more often, your a great bunch of chaps and have helped me out before....

Secondly, I need your help again,

The other day while out christmas shopping I saw a ford focus with some really tastey alloy wheels on and I thought to myself, I've got to have some like that and now after looking though the net for several hours I can't find them

They kinda look like alloys off an M3 CSL (there not though) and I could have sworn that they were made by team dynamics but I can't find them on there website....

Am I loosing my mind or is there such a thing...

Thanks chaps

Brett
check out an enkei site, i have a similar wheel to the 1s on the m3 csl, mine are enkei, who knows mate