Acura / Honda Vigor

sunny1588bd

Hi all. My name is Sunny & I've this 2.5 Litter Honda Vigor. It's a good car, really good. Made in 1993, auto transmission, no major faults at all. I'd like to share the expertise on modifiying this one, if possible. Cheers!:bigsmile:

Hi sunny1588bd and welcome to TorqueCars. Nice to have you along. Where are you from and how did you find out about us?

The 2.5 Litre Honda engines are pretty nice lumps. The auto transmission would wind me up but here in the UK we all live with sticks ;)

What are you after power/style/reliabilty/economy?

Hi sunny1588bd and welcome to TorqueCars. Nice to have you along. Where are you from and how did you find out about us?

The 2.5 Litre Honda engines are pretty nice lumps. The auto transmission would wind me up but here in the UK we all live with sticks ;)

What are you after power/style/reliabilty/economy?

Allrite Waynne? Cheers 4 the warm welcome. I'm from Bangladesh but stayed at Harrow in London for quite a long time. I found U guys over the internet.
Well, regarding the auto transmission, I'd rather say it's almost the same as the Manual since the shifts are perfectly there when it requires to be!!
Wot I'm after? All of em mate!!!

Alrite Prince? Hey, I've got loads of plans with this muscular baby, if its within my budget though. I'll upload some pics when I'm allowed 2 upload. I want U guys 2 suggest me 4 further upgrades, please. Till then .... chao!

4 Further upgrades ok then.

1) Induction kit
2) Fast road Cams
3) Fuel boost valve
4) Sports exhaust and sports catalyst
4) Uprated brakes.
4) Lower suspension with stiffer springs.

Thats my 4 ;)

Easy Mate.... U R Winding me up now....lol. Let me post the pics first. Then based on that, I'd ask your suggestions. But I like your idea wot U've already mentioned. Thanx.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back