accord type r improve performance

alexsuteu

Car
Honda Accord Type-R
hy guys!
this is my first post and I'm also a beginner in this domain, modified cars, so be gentle! :)
i have an accord type r, 2002, and recently I'm thinking about improving it's performance, make it faster, gain more hp but don't know where to start, and also I don't want to harm the engine. So your advices will be more than welcome!

Last edited:
hey and welcome to the site mate.

gaining decent power on the hondas is quite hard as they are in a decent level of tune already. so for big power forced is really the only way to go.

for basics make sure the air is getting plenty of lovely cold air. and the dirty gases are getting out as quickly as possible

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

1) You need a sense of humour
2) You must be friendly!
3) You should love cars

Tick those 3 boxes and you'll be an honorary member in no time!

How much are you looking to spend on it is the other question.

any of those three features are familiar to me...:), so there should be no problem.
to answer your question, i'm looking to spend somewhere between 10000 and 15000 euros on my car, that's about 8000 13000 pounds. I don't have an exact amount, but of course I'm looking for the best products to buy.

thanks guys for your answers, but, as i said in my first post, i'm a beginner, so please be more specific, give me more details about every mechanical issue !
again, thanks a lot!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back