Absolute beginner!

DemonHell

Car
Audi S3 8P
Hey all am new to this have no experience of forums or online communitys. Ive an Audi S3 8p which im planning on tuning Ive just fitted a sachs competition clutch and flywheel and hopefully im going to find out on here how to go about what I do next. :lol:

hello mate welcome to the forum! you will find it friendly and if you need any help to do anything on the forum someone will always help,i to am a newbie,the information you can find on the forum is vast.

Welcome, there are many experienced tuners on this forum with a vast amount of knowledge who are only to happy to answer questions and give advice. If you breeze through the gallery this will enhance your knowledge. It was certainly an interesting read for me as a newbi and still is. Good Luck with your project.

Hey all am new to this have no experience of forums or online communitys

Hello and Welcome, and let me help you out with the forum. It is standard procedure for all new cummers to donate £100 to every member who has over 1500 posts. They are then to call up the Ritz-Carlton in Central London and book the confrence room for the next Torque car meat. :blink1:

Sorry, I don't make the rules :lol:

Hope you have a good time here.

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Hello and Welcome, and let me help you out with the forum. It is standard procedure for all new cummers to donate £100 to every member who has over 1500 posts. They are then to call up the Ritz-Carlton in Central London and book the confrence room for the next Torque car meat. :blink1:

Sorry, I don't make the rules :lol:

Hope you have a good time here.

Oh ok want any extra champagne with that?

Thanks to everyone for your responces and advice much appreciated. Just done my first big journey 300 round with the new clutch and flywheel, loving it car feels faster off the mark and more free reving. Re-Map and filter next.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back