A Word Of Warning

Stiggy

Torque Junkie
Car
Audi A3 Quattro
I know its long winded but please read this:-

with all the rain thats been about im sure their has been loads of floods that everyone has encountered, a quick tip though for everyone though (as i found out this the hard way) if your one of these drivers that like to blast through the flood making a huge wave at the side of your car, please dont as it will bring your car to a grinding halt, especially if your car has Traction control because it'll short out and refuse to let your car move in any gear or rev when your in neutral. a little tip though if this happens try unplugging the ari mass sensor (thats the one that plugs into the air intake hose between the filter and the trottle body), it'll light up the dash like a christmas tree but it'll let the car limp home with reduced power, then leave it unplugged for a couple of days so the electrics dry out and then just plug it in and it should be fine. it worked on my astra so i cant see why it wouldnt on any other Vauxhall

I had a guy swamp my car in a Muddy Ford (the river crossing not a car make) in the road - I wish he had conked out but it looked like he was ok and kept going :x

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back