Torque Cars

A few VW air cooled beetle tools

Discussion in 'Parts for sale' started by hawkeyefxr, 7 August 2018.

1. hawkeyefxr

hawkeyefxr Newbie

Hampshire
    Car:
    VW air cooled
    I have a few VW bits and pieces for sale as i have sold my trike.

1/ Torque tool for doing up the big nut at the end of the drive shaft, Remove even the toughest flywheel gland nuts or frozen 36mm axle nuts with a 3/8 inch ratchet. Only 30 ft/lbs of torque applied to the CIP1 Torque Tool equals 270 ft/lbs. of torque at the gland nut. Kit includes Torque-tool & drum plate as well as both 6-volt & 12-volt flywheel gears.

Without this tool you will bust a gut.

2/ At the bottom of the picture is the tool for winding in the brake calliper piston on Trikes/cars that have rear disc brake conversions

3/ Two brand new blue swing arm gaiters

4/ Chrome wire mesh guard that cover the top and lower pulleys on VW Trikes

Will need collecting as postage is in the £20-25 mark

Please contact me for the picture as i do not have a place to upload images to, cheers
    hawkeyefxr@gmail.com

£70.00