54 plate civic type r ideas people please

daz1205

Car
Type R Civic
squeezin anymore straightline power or a lot? lowering strutbraces, or good old lightweighting, or them all whats best for it, i need 2 p*** over some of my m8s bigger cars, also where 2 go to get some work done 2

Prices?

ideas?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
squeezin anymore straightline power or a lot? lowering strutbraces, or good old lightweighting, or them all whats best for it, i need 2 piss over some of my m8s bigger cars, also where 2 go to get some work done 2

Prices?

ideas?

thanks

The Civic Type R is a very lively car in standard form but lets start with the basics and Prince and Prevtec will go into more detail for you.
First of all you want an aftermarket induction kit and full exhaust including manifold and de-cat pipe also a cold air feed to the induction kit.
Tuning the engine depends on how big your budget is..
As for the strut braces get them they will help alot..
Where do you live if you don't mind me asking I might be able to find somewhere for you buddy?

welcome to tc mate, TN69 is right, get an induction kit and exhaust system first
this will make the car sound and go that little bit better

as for strut braces, type rs should come with 2, front and back
i dont understand a 54 plate so, what year is that mate??

welcome to tc mate, TN69 is right, get an induction kit and exhaust system first
this will make the car sound and go that little bit better

as for strut braces, type rs should come with 2, front and back
i dont understand a 54 plate so, what year is that mate??

End of 2004 is a 54 plate....
O4 is the start of 2004 and 54 is the endind of 2004 then it went to 05-55. 06-56 and so on. Hope this helps ya understand prev....

i live down south near brighton, and the budget depends on how much fun it leads 2 and how carried away i get lol, u no anywhere close 2 brighton?

thanks ppl

Get yourself a full spoon exhaust system, uprated manifold and headers. Then get a cold air intake and upgrade the air filters. As for strut braces, spoon do a good selection. Fit a front strut brace if you don't already have one, then an upper rear brace and then a lower rear brace. I would change the supsension as well. Get a full coilover system installed. If you really wanna go crazy, supercharge the engine. If that's not enough, add some nitrous oxide!

P.s. When you say you need p*** on some your mate's bigger cars...keep it off the street.

Hi and welcome to TorqueCars. Ditto what Prince says, KEEP IT OFF THE STREETS. Settle the score on the drag strip or track.