306 front speakers

dougiew101

Car
pug 306 1.6
hi can anyone help me with my 306 spinnaker my front speakers get no sound from them, i have checked them and they work fine and all plugs, connectors and wires r fine. please help i need music in the front.

cheers, dougie

Last edited:
when you say they checked them, how did you check them? check all the wiring including the notorious door looms?

if you have then its most likely a HU issue.

when you say they checked them, how did you check them? check all the wiring including the notorious door looms?

if you have then its most likely a HU issue.
I disconnected them and concected them to the rear speakers they worked, i checked the wiring behind the stereo and inside the door panel all fine but never checed this 'notorious' door loom, nice wun mate think u've cracked it al be boomin by 9:30 the morra mornin

I disconnected them and concected them to the rear speakers they worked, i checked the wiring behind the stereo and inside the door panel all fine but never checed this 'notorious' door loom, nice wun mate think u've cracked it al be boomin by 9:30 the morra mornin

No problem buddy. hope that whats wrong with it.

Ive had several 306's and they have all had knackered door looms so whilst you are doing it, make sure all the other wires are ok. Be a shame to fix the speakers and then have the c/locking play up a week later

Let us know how you get on.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back