206 rally car build

bar325i

From
ireland
Car
ireland
Hi all I am starting to build my 206 gti 180 into a rally car the budget is low as always so I need all the help I can get
Which coilovers should I use best value for money
gear box im not looking for mad top speed but I need to get fast as fast as possible
wiring I have it all but I need to know which parts of the loom I don't need
bottom wish bones can I get them adjustable
also the back axle can I get camber and caster
engine I have the 2 litre ill take any thoughts on this
all help would be great I know it is the lazy way out but I have built a car before this and have wasted a ton of money on things I dident need so im trying to avoid the pitfalls this time

andy206

Track Warrior
From
stoke on trent
Car
Fiesta RS Turbo
this is something ill keep a keen eye on

you have a decent starting platform already, suspension wise id defo look at a bilstein set up.
i know quaife do a few different gear kit set ups for the 206 gti so check them out and also you would want an lsd.
defo uprate all the bushes especially the 3 engine mount ones as these make a big difference.
you can also get a front upper and lower strut brace and mid/rear lower strut braces this will no doubt help stiffen the car up and all for about £285.
the engine is quite a good un depending on your budget but if you can then a cam change and throttle bodie conversion will see you over 200bhp obviously id presume you would upgrade the exhaust side of things.

bar325i

From
ireland
Car
ireland
Thanks for reply's
I payed for my cage on sat its from custom cages (clubman cage) I was advised to go with this one as its entrée leave and if the car was resold this is were it would be aimed at
I am trying to research as mush as possible about the 206 but unfurtenitly there are only a handful of them being rallied hear in Ireland they are all cup cars and they are strictly regulated
I will get a few photos up later on this week

bar325i

From
ireland
Car
ireland
Not much going on i have the car on a spit also have a man sorted to fit the cage.
Im still trying to get pics up no joy yet