2006 volvo v70 t5

diego1958

Car
2007 volvo v 70 t5
hi just checked my ecu no 0261208289 but i cant seem to check if this the correct ecu for my car as its ex police car im worried the original ecu has been replaced could anybody give me any info please im planning on a celtic remap but worried about this ecu issue thanks for any help chris

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Good luck buddy! :)

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Celtic should be able to help regardless of whether your ECU has been switched out. The police do not generally modify thier cars other than adding the police equipment contrary to popular belief.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back