2004 E46 BMW 330CD M SPORT AUTO - Remapped 249 BHP

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to sell my lovely 330CD. Very very reluctant sale the wife is doing my head in she wants me to buy a 4 door car. With a little boy who always wants to sit in the front which means she has to go in the back. :lol:

Just recently had it MOT'ed so almost 12 months MOT. Went straight through no problems apart from a advisory that one of the tyres had a nail in it which has no been sorted.

The car is a real head turner with 19" M6 replica alloys with brembo brake covers, Tinted windows, Body kit, Lowered Suspension. It looks better then alot of M3's on the road. The best colour Black.

The car has been remapped from 204 bhp to 249 bhp. It has all the power you need but also has the economy as well. Averaging 40-45 mpg on a combined run.

The mileage is just over 135k but do not be put off its a diesel and with a complete service history this car will run for ever. Just recently had a inspection 1 carried out the only thing he recommended was a brake fluid change which I got done.

It comes with full sports black leather, M Sport steering wheel, Sat Nav with speed camera software and live traffic updates. Multichanger CD, Climate control, TV Tuner, Carbon trim.

I think that all I can say about my lovely car. Now down to business I am looking for £7000.00 OVNO. My next car is going to be a 5 series E60 so if any one has one and they are interested in a part exchange let me know must be diesel. I will try and upload pics not very good with technology so if they are not on here send me a email I will send pics through.

Tried add pics can not do it. If you are interested email me for pics you will not be disappointed.

Contact Details: Mo - Tel. 07974 313732 Email: mo_imran80@hotmail.com

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back