1 post

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is nice to meet you. How long have you owned your 206 and what plans do you have for it?

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is nice to meet you. How long have you owned your 206 and what plans do you have for it?

about 5 years, i bought used car not new, specs : 1.4L TU3jp 8v 5 doors. Still CBU not CKD. It is first car from my dad.
Just regular servicing and enjoy that car as long as i can. Because i still in university so i have limited budget, the significant problem are rack and pinion seal leaking from right side and weak power steering pump, broken rubber boot on right wheel(CV joint maybe) i'm not sure. Front Barlink replacement, track rod rebuilding with hammer :p, so became very stiff and jerky with turn to right or left.

For rack seal leak, i have to top up ps fluid when steering feel heavy. 3 months ago, it have been repaired but leak again. Because new rack and pinion set is very expensive : 526 poundsterling=IDR8 million, only parts, labor cost about 30 poundsterling. PS pump = 263 Pound.

This is my report....thank you for your attention...sorry for my English.:lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back